Register Below – No payment until student begins classes.
Summer Classes: 9:00 am – 1:15 pm, Project Rm
June Session: June 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, 21
July Session: July 24, 25, 26, 31, Aug 1, 2
Register Below. No payment until student begins classes.
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary permit not required to begin classes.
- You must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to begin classes.
- Tuition $329.00. Includes classroom & behind-the-wheel instruction, gas & insurance for all driving lessons, certificate fee, scheduling fee and all training material.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available. Check/mo payable to National Driver Training School. Master/Visa/Discover/American Express accepted. To pay by credit card call 440 248-8552. Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
- Driving Lessons Only: Call 440 248-8552 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an email confirmation with attachment from NDTS Ohio. Print the attachment, sign and bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment from NDTS or NDTS Ohio tell us at email@example.com.