All Class in the Project Room
June Course: June 25, 26, 27, July 2, 3, 5 . . . . 9:00 am – 1:15 pm
July Course: July 16, 17, 18, 23, 24, 25 . . . . . . 9:00 am – 1:15 pm
Register Below. No payment until student begins classes.
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary permit not required to begin classes.
- You must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to begin classes.
- Tuition $329.00. Includes classroom & behind-the-wheel instruction, gas & insurance for all driving lessons, certificate fee, scheduling fee and all training material.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available. Check/mo payable to National Driver Training School. Master/Visa/Discover/American Express accepted. To pay by credit card call 440 248-8552. Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
- Driving Lessons Only: Call 440 248-8552 or email: email@example.com
You will receive an email confirmation with attachment from firstname.lastname@example.org. Print the attachment, sign and bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment tell us at email@example.com.