Register Below – No payment until student begins classes.
After school: 2:45 – 7:00 pm, Project Rm.
October Course: Oct. 1, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22
November Course: Nov. 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 26
February Course: Feb. 4, 6, 8, 13, 20, 27
April Course: Apr. 3, 10, 17, 24, 26, 29
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary permit not required to begin classes.
- You must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to begin classes.
- Tuition $329.00. Includes classroom & behind-the-wheel instruction, gas & insurance for all driving lessons, certificate fee, scheduling fee and all training material.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available. Check/mo payable to National Driver Training School. Master/Visa/Discover/American Express accepted. To pay by credit card call 440 248-8552. Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
- Driving Lessons Only: Call 440 248-8552 or email: email@example.com
You will receive an email confirmation with attachment from firstname.lastname@example.org. Print the attachment, sign and bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment tell us at email@example.com.