REGISTER BELOW. NO PAYMENT UNTIL STUDENT BEGINS CLASSES
After School Classes: 3:15 – 7:30 pm, Room 176B
October Course: Oct. 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25 (T/Th)
November Course: Nov. 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 26 (M/W)
December Course: Dec. 4, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20 (T/Th)
January Course: Jan 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31 (T/Th)
February Course: Feb. 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28 (T/Th)
Register Below – No payment until student begins classes
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes
- You must be at least 15 years, 5 months to begin classes
- Tuition: $339.00. – Includes classroom & behind-the-wheel instruction, gas, insurance, taxes, scheduling fees, certificate fee, training materials.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available. Pay by check or money order. Do NOT send CASH with student. Cash payments accepted at the driving school office only (6370 SOM Ctr Rd) Master/Visa/Discover/American Express accepted.
- To pay by credit card call 440 248-8552. Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
- Driving Lessons Only: Call 440 248-8552 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an email confirmation with attachment from email@example.com. Print the attachment, sign and bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org.