After School : 3:15 – 7:30 pm, Room 212
September Course: Sept. 19, 21, 26, 28, Oct. 3, 9
November Course: Nov. 7, 9, 14, 16, 20, 21
February Course: Jan 30, Feb. 1, 6, 8, 13, 15
April Course: Apr. 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26
Register Below. No payment until student begins classes.
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed Course
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- Student can get Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- Student must be at least 15 years, 5 months to begin classes.
- Tuition: $349.00. Includes classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction, gas, insurance, taxes, scheduling fees, certificate fee, training materials.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available. Check/mo payable to National Driver Training School. Master/Visa/Discover/American Express accepted. To pay by credit card, call 440 248-8552.
- Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
- Driving Lessons Only: Call 440 248-8552 or email: email@example.com
You will receive an email confirmation with attachment from firstname.lastname@example.org. Print the attachment, sign and bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment from tell us at email@example.com.