REGISTER BELOW. NO PAYMENT UNTIL STUDENT BEGINS CLASSES
April Course: Apr. 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 17 (3:15-7:30 pm) Rm 212
May Course: May 28, 29, 30, Jun 4, 5, 6 (9:00 am-1:15 pm)
July Course: Jul 16, 18, 19, 23, 25, 26 (9:00 am-1:25 pm)
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed Course
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- Student can get Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- Student must be at least 15 years, 5 months to begin classes.
- Tuition: $349.00. Includes classroom and behind-the-wheel instruction, gas, insurance, taxes, scheduling fees, certificate fee, training materials.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available. Check/mo payable to National Driver Training School. Master/Visa/Discover/American Express accepted. To pay by credit card, call 440 248-8552.
- Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
- Driving Lessons Only: Call 440 248-8552 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an email confirmation with attachment from email@example.com. Print the attachment, sign and bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment from tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org.