Register Below or call 440 248-8552
Fall Class Schedule to be posted soon.
No payment until student begins classes.
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom and 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- You must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to begin classes.
- Tuition: $299.00. Includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction, gas & insurance, certificate fee, scheduling fee and training materials.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available.
- Pay by check or money order.
- Master/Visa/Discover accepted.
- To pay by credit card call 440 248-7319. Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
You will receive an email confirmation with attachment from email@example.com. Print the attachment, sign and bring to first class student attends. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org.