Register Below – Or call 440 248-8552
No payment until student begins classes.
SUMMER SCHEDULE TO BE POSTED SOON.
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom and 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- You must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to begin classes.
- Tuition: $299.00. Includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction, gas & insurance, certificate fee, scheduling fee and training materials.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available.
- Pay by check or money order.
- Master/Visa/Discover accepted.
- To pay by credit card call 440 248-7319. Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
You will receive an email confirmation with attachment from NDTS Ohio. Print the attachment, sign and bring to first class student attends. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment from NDTS or NDTS Ohio tell us at email@example.com.