All classes in Room 203
June Session: June 20, 21, 22, 27, 28, 29 (9:00 am – 1:15 pm)
Register Below. No payment until student begins classes
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- Student must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to begin classes.
- Tuition $309.00. Includes 24 hours classroom and 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction – gas for all driving lessons – certificate fees – scheduling fees – all training materials & books.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available. Pay by check or money order. Visa/Master/Discover accepted.
- To pay by credit card call 330 430-9500 Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
You will receive an email confirmation with attachment from NDTS Ohio. Print the attachment, sign and bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment from NDTS or NDTS Ohio tell us at email@example.com.