All Classes in Room 203
May Course: Apr 30, May 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, 9, 10 . . . . 2:30 – 5:40 pm
June Course: June 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 27 . . . . . . . 9:00 am – 1:15 pm
Register Below. No payment until student begins classes
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- Student must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to begin classes.
- Tuition $309.00. Includes 24 hours classroom and 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction – gas, insurance, taxes, certificate fee, scheduling fees, all training materials & books.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available. Pay by check or money order. Visa/Master/Discover accepted.
- To pay by credit card call 330 430-9500 Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
You will receive an email confirmation with attachment from email@example.com. Print the attachment, sign and bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org.