All Classes: 2:30 – 5:40 pm, Room 203
Drivers’ Ed classes at Perry High School are postponed until further notice.
Register Below – No payment until student begins classes.
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- Student must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to begin classes.
- Tuition $319. Includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction, gas, insurance, taxes, certificate & scheduling fees.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available. (chk/mo payable to National Driving School).
- Master/Visa/Discover accepted. To pay by credit card call 440 248-8552.
- Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
You will receive an email confirmation with attachment from nationaldrivertrainingohio. Print the attachment, sign and bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment tell us at NationalDriversEd@gmail.com