Evening Classes: PPLC, Conf. Rm. – 5:30 – 8:40 pm
February Course: Feb. 24, 25, 26, 27, Mar. 2, 3, 4, 5
April Course: Apr. 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 30
Register Below: No payment until student begins classes
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom instruction & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- You must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to begin classes.
- Tuition $349.00–-Includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction, gas, insurance, taxes, certificate fee & scheduling fees.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available. Pay by check or money order. Master/Visa/Discover/American Express accepted.
- To pay by credit card call 440 248-8552. ( Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
- Driving Lessons Only call 440 248-8552 or email: NationalDrivingOhio@gmail.com
You will receive an email confirmation with attachment from nationaldrivertrainingohio. Print the attachment, sign and bring to the first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment tell us at NationalDrivingOhio@gmail.com