Pepper Pike Learning Center – Conference Room (Register Below)
April Course: Apr. 15, 16, 18, 22, 23, 25, 29, 30 (5:30-8:40 pm)
You are welcome to attend the following Drivers Ed courses:
Solon High: Course starts February 12 – 3:15 pm (call 440 248-8552)
Chagrin Falls High: Course starts March 5 – 4:45 pm (call 440 247-5375
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom instruction & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- You must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to begin classes.
- Tuition $349.00–-Includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction, gas, insurance, taxes, certificate fee & scheduling fees.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available. Pay by check or money order. Master/Visa/Discover/American Express accepted.
- To pay by credit card call 440 248-8552. ( Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
- For Driving Lessons Only call 440 248-8552 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an email confirmation with attachment from email@example.com. Print the attachment, sign and bring to the first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org.