Register Below: No payment until student begins classes
After School Classes: 3:00 – 6:40 pm, Room 132
April Course: Apr. 9, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed course for teens under 18.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom instruction & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- You must be at least 15 years, 5 months to begin classes.
- Tuition: $309.00–-Includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction—gas, insurance, taxes, scheduling fees, certificate fee, training materials.
- Tuition: Due at first class student attends — Payment plan available — Pay by check or money order — Master/Visa/Discover accepted. (Note: Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.)
- To pay by credit card call 330 430-9500
- Driving lessons Only call 330 430-9500
You will receive an email confirmation with an attachment from email@example.com.. Print the attachment, sign & bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org.