Drivers’ Ed classes postponed through May 4.
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed course for teens under 18.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom instruction & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- You must be at least 15 years, 5 months to begin classes.
- Tuition: $319. Includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction, gas, insurance, taxes, scheduling & certificate fees.
- Tuition due at 1st class student attends. Payment plan available. (chk/mo payable to National Driving School). Master/Visa/Discover accepted.
- Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
- To pay by credit card call 440 248-8552.
- Driving lessons Only: 440 248-8552 / NationalDriversEd@gmail.com
You will receive an email confirmation with an attachment from nationaldrivertrainingohio.. Print the attachment, sign & bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment tell us at NationalDrivingOhio@gmail.com