To Register Call Kent Community Education: 330 677-6150
May Course: May 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17 . . 4:45 – 9:00 pm, Rm 531
Summer: May 29, 30, 31, June 5, 6, 7 . . 9:00 am-1:15 pm, Rm 531
Additional Summer Classes – July & August
Go to: www.NationalDriverTrainingOhio.com
(Streetsboro High – Hudson High – Aurora High – Twinsburg High, etc)
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classroom instruction.
- You must be at least age 15 years, 5 months to begin classes.
- Tuition: $329.00. Includes 24 hours classroom and 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction, gas & insurance for all driving lessons, certificate fee, scheduling fee and all training materials/books.
- Tuition: Make check payable to Kent Community Ed
- To pay by credit card, call 440 248-8552.
- For Driving Lessons Only, call 440 248-8552 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an email confirmation with attachment from email@example.com. Print the attachment, sign and bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org.