Register Below – No payment until student begins classes.
Summer Classes: 9:00 am – 1:15 pm, Rm C113
June Session: June 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15
July Session: July 11, 12, 13, 18, 19, 20
August Session: Aug. 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16
Register Below – – No payment until student begins classes.
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- You must be at least 15 years, 5 months to begin classes.
- Tuition: $309.00. Includes classroom & behind-the-wheel instruction. Includes gas & insurance for all driving lessons, certificate fee & scheduling fees.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available (no additional cost). Check/mo payable to National Driver Training School. Master/Visa Discover accepted.
- To pay by credit card call 330 430-9500. Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
- For Driving Lessons Only: call 330 430-9500 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an email confirmation with an attachment from NDTS Ohio. Print the attachment, sign & bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment from NDTS or NDTS Ohio tell us at email@example.com.