REGISTER BELOW – NO PAYMENT UNTIL STUDENT BEGINS CLASSES
SUMMER Classes: 9:00 am – 1:15 pm, Rm B111 / B112
July Course: Jul 1, 2, 3, 8, 10, 12
August Course: Aug. 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16
Register Below – No payment until student begins classes.
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- Student can get Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- Student must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to begin classes.
- Tuition: $309.00. Includes classroom & behind-the-wheel instruction. Includes gas & insurance for all driving lessons, certificate fee & scheduling fees.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available (no additional cost).
- Check/mo payable to National Driver Training School. Master/Visa Discover/American Express accepted.
- To pay by credit card call 330 430-9500. Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
- For Driving Lessons Only: call 330 430-9500 or email: email@example.com
You will receive an email confirmation with an attachment from firstname.lastname@example.org. Print the attachment, sign & bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation tell us at email@example.com.