REGISTRATION OPEN FOR MAY AND SUMMER CLASSES. NO PAYMENT UNTIL STUDENT BEGINS CLASSES. REGISTER BELOW.
Behind-the-wheel lessons are postponed during the “stay-at-home” order. We will call you to schedule driving lessons when the order is ended.
May Course: May 11, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 21 . . . 2:30-5:40 pm, C114
June Course: June 15, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25 . 9:00 am-12:10 pm, B113
July Course: July 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 30 . .9:00 am-12:10 pm, B113
August Course: Aug 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13 . . . . 9:00 am-12:10 pm, B113
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- Student can get Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- Student must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to begin classes.
- Tuition: $319.00. Includes classroom & behind-the-wheel instruction. Includes gas & insurance for all driving lessons, certificate fee & scheduling fees.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available.
- Check/mo payable to National Driver Training School. Master/Visa Discover/American Express accepted.
- To pay by credit card call 330 430-9500.
- Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
- Driving Lessons Only: Email: NationalDriversEd@gmail.com
You will receive an email confirmation with an attachment from nationaldrivertrainingohio. Print the attachment, sign & bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation tell us at NationalDrivingOhio@gmail.com