Summer Classes: 9:00 am – 1:15 pm, Rm 108
August Course: Aug 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 20
More Summer classes: http://www,NationalDriverTrainingOhio.com/streetsboro
Register Below. No payment until student begins classes.
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers’ Ed course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classroom instruction.
- You must be 15 years, 5 months to begin classroom instruction.
- Tuition: $339.00. Includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours driving lessons.
- Tuition also includes gas, insurance, taxes, scheduling fees & certificate fee.
- Driving lessons begin and end at student’s home.
- Payment plan available.
- Pay by check or money order. Master/Visa/Discover accepted.
- Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes.
- Driving Lessons Only call 440 248-8552 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an email confirmation with an attachment from email@example.com. Print the attachment, sign & bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation with attachment tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org.