No payment until student begins classes.
SUMMER DRIVERS’ ED COURSES:
Location: 7543 Broadview Rd, 2nd Flr, Seven Hills (6:00 – 9:10 pm
June Course: June 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20
July Course: July 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18
August Course: Aug 5, 6, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 15
Above courses conducted by Town and Country Driving Schoo
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- You must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to begin classes.
- Tuition $329.00. Includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction, gas & insurance for driving lessons, scheduling fees & certificate fee.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available (at no charge). Pay by check/cash or credit card. Master/Visa.Discover/American Express accepted.
- Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes. To pay by credit card call 440 248-7319.
- Driving Lessons Only: Call 440 248-8552 or email: email@example.com
You will receive an email confirmation with an attachment from firstname.lastname@example.org. Print the attachment, sign & bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation email us at: email@example.com.