FALL 2019 COURSE DATES TO BE POSTED SOON.
- State of Ohio required & approved Drivers Ed Course.
- Course includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
- You can get your Temporary Permit at age 15 1/2.
- Temporary Permit not required to begin classes.
- You must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to begin classes.
- Tuition $355.00. Includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction, gas, insurance, scheduling fees, certificate fee and training materials.
- Tuition due at first class student attends. Payment plan available (at no charge). Pay by check/cash or credit card. Master/Visa.Discover/American Express accepted.
- Credit card will not be charged until student begins classes. To pay by credit card call 440 248-8552
- Driving Lessons Only: Call 440 248-8552 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an email confirmation with an attachment from email@example.com. Print the attachment, sign & bring to first class you attend. If you do not receive an email confirmation email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.