NATIONAL DRIVER TRAINING SCHOOL – We are hiring Driver Training Instructors in Cuyahoga, Stark, Medina, Portage, Lake & Summit counties. To apply email: email@example.com or call: 330 430-9500
- DRIVERS’ ED CLASSES & DRIVING LESSONS for OHIO TEENS
- TO SCHEDULE DRIVING LESSONS ONLY CALL: 440 248-8552 or 330 430-9500
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org –
MISSION: To graduate responsible drivers with excellent driving skills who follow the rules of the road and incorporate into their driving habits defensive and low-risk driving techniques.
National Driver Training School is licensed by the State of Ohio– Bonded & Insured. A+ BBB rating.
Course/Tuition includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
No deposit necessary to register.
Students must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to start classes.
Temporary Permit not required to start classes.
No payment until student begins classes. Visa/Master/Discover accepted. Payment plan available.
National offers Drivers Ed Courses at the following local High Schools:
- Solon High, Solon 44139
- Mentor High, Mentor 44060
- Hudson High, Hudson 44236
- Brecksville Broadview Hts HS, Brecksville 44141
- Twinsburg High, Twinsburg 44087
- Jackson High, Massillon 44646
- GlenOak High, Canton 44721
- St. Ignatius High, Cleveland 44113
- Aurora High, Aurora 44202
- T.Roosevelt High, Kent 44240
- Tallmadge High, Tallmadge, OH 44278
- Chagrin Falls High School, Chagrin Falls 44022
- Pepper Pike Learning Center, Pepper Pike 44124
- Crestwood High, Mantua 44255
- Streetsboro High, Streetsboro 44241
- Rootstown High, Rootstown
- McKinley High, Canton 44708
- Perry High, Massillon 44646
- Minerva High, Minerva 44657
- Windham Jr.Sr. High, Windham, OH