NATIONAL DRIVER TRAINING SCHOOL – We are hiring Driver Training Instructors in Cuyahoga, Stark, Medina, Portage, Lake & Summit counties. To apply email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 330 430-9500
- DRIVERS’ ED CLASSES & DRIVING LESSONS for OHIO TEENS
- TO SCHEDULE DRIVING LESSONS ONLY CALL: 440 248-8552 or 330 430-9500
- email: email@example.com –
MISSION: To graduate responsible drivers with excellent driving skills who follow the rules of the road and incorporate into their driving habits defensive and low-risk driving techniques.
National Driver Training School is licensed by the State of Ohio– Bonded & Insured. A+ BBB rating.
Course/Tuition includes 24 hours classroom & 8 hours behind-the-wheel instruction.
No deposit necessary to register.
Students must be at least 15 years, 5 months old to start classes.
Temporary Permit not required to start classes.
No payment until student begins classes. Visa/Master/Discover accepted. Payment plan available.
National offers Drivers Ed Courses at the following local High Schools:
- Solon High, Solon 44139
- Chagrin Falls High, Chagrin Falls 44022
- St. Ignatius High, Cleveland 44113
- Pepper Pike Learning Center, Pepper Pike, OH 44124
- Mentor High, Mentor 44060
- Aurora High, Aurora 44202
- T. Roosevelt High, Kent 44240
- Crestwood High, Mantua 44255
- Streetsboro High, Streetsboro 44241
- Rootstown High, Rootstown 44272
- Windham Jr.Sr. HIgh, Windham 44288
- Twinsburg High, Twinsburg 44087
- Hudson High, Hudson 44236
- Tallmadge High, Tallmadge 44278
- GlenOak High, Canton 44721
- Jackson High, Massillon 44646
- McKinley High, Canton 44708
- Perry High, Massillon 44646
- East Canton High, East Canton 44730
- Minerva High, Minerva 44657